Wednesday 28 January 2009

Easy to use bittorrent client

I'm using bittorrent for many years now, and I have used many different clients as well. But as you probably know, you will always stick to one client after a while. There can be many reasons to do so, and for me, performance and easy to use interface was the main reason. So on Windows I used Bittcomet for a while, but when I changed to Linux, there was no Bitcomet available anymore.

But, as we all know, in the open-source community there is always a decent replacement for almost everything. So I stumbled across Deluge bittorrent client. It has every thing you need, easy installation and the software is well maintained. There are many options to choose from, and even if you don't really know how bittorrent works, the default settings should be enough for almost everyone.

Just have a look at the following screenshot, you can download the software from http://deluge-torrent.org/downloads.php and select the appropriate Ubuntu package.

No comments:

Post a Comment